Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blogger, Blogger...O Where Art Tho blogger?

OK! I know I know....It's officially been FOREVER since I posted last. (Before Halloween as a matter of fact!) It was like things started getting a little busier...then time went by...and more time...then I started feeling guilty for not updating...then I just felt overwhelmed with all the stuff that I hadnt updated about and more was coming with the holidays. SOOOO that's where I'm at. I havent given up on blogging yet! If I dont keep up with it though, I tend to get overwhelmed with all I would like to do and make it 'too big' of an idea, that I just give up before I start. (Seems to be a pattern in life for me sometime too...hmm)

Well, I wanted to let everyone know that things are going really good in the Werling Household as of late. Norah had a blast at Halloween (Once she figured out how it all worked in her favor). Our Thanksgiving was great! We were all able to spend time with our families. And of course Christmas was so blessed this year. Norah loved getting into the spirit of things...helping me decorate and learning what it was all about. The present part was, of course, a true enjoyment.

It's been on my heart to at least put something on this blog since it's been so long..those this is just a tidbit to what's been going on for the past 3 months. I have pictures I want to post and maybe a few videos and more fun things to add. So, please start looking forward to those updates coming soon...I promise! =)

BTW: If you're at all interested...Uppercase Living came out with the NEW Spring/Summer '09 catalog. Check it out on my website!! CLICK HERE

No comments: