Josh's world:
Josh left for California today. He's going to help one of our church's vicars move back home from Cali to here. So, he left for Indy yesterday afternoon and shared some time with his cousins and then flew out this morning for Cali. He should be there now and getting ready to make the long 37 hr treck home. I was told they are driving straight thru so I am just praying that they have safe travels and nothing crazy happens. They should be home Sunday evening (I hope).
Norah's world:
Norah got her 1st pet on Tuesday this week. It's a goldfish and its name is Nemo (of course). We were going to get her 2 goldfish, but she said she only wanted 1 because if she had 2, she'd have to name them both Nemo, and she just couldnt do that. HA!
She has also been enjoying her time with her little neighbor friend, Savannah. With Josh gone this weekend and I have no set plans (for once!), she is really looking forward to play with her all weekend and probably having fun sleep-overs too.
Amanda's world:
My world has been crazy busy (what's new). I just got back last weekend from Uppercase Living's convention in St Louis. I had a GREAT time and learned soooo much. Now that im home, ive been pretty overhwelmed with everything. My friend, Becky, came over last night and helped me get my office organized which was SOO SOO wonderful. We're not done yet, but im thinking most of it will get done tonight. WHEW! My goal is that by doing this I will have a better time being more efficiant with my business and stay on top of things. I am also getting ready for my annual open house/catalog launch party on Aug 7th. It takes a lot of planning, getting all the Make-N-Takes preped, Items for sale ready, displays ready and sinage too. Anyway if youre reading this and have ever been interested in purchasing UL, take a look at my website ~ http://werling.uppercaseliving.net/ ~ and if you decide to order, just please place your order under 'Amanda's Launch Party'.
Ive also been having ups and downs with the 'next step' in trying to have another baby. This time around things haven't been as easy. I was diagnosed with PCOS after Norah was born which makes your cycles off. They say with weight loss and being on Metformin i should be ok...but the weight loss thing has just been REALLY hard for me. I used to love to work out, but after having Norah, my desire has just been blah. I signed up for the Fort For Fitness 4mile in september but still havent started training yet. (I am going to!) My goal isnt to run the whole thing, but to run half would be a more attainable goal. So, with that said, my OB/Gyn prescribed me Chlomid to try after my next cycle...but now im worried to get pregnant right now because im overweight. Im just really torn about it all. I want a baby, but I also want to be healthy (or healthier). It's a bitter cycle that just keeps going around and around for me. Im thinking that right now just isnt the right time and maybe trying after the 4mile in Sept would be a better decision. My goal is to have lost at least 20lbs before then.
Here is my sweet girl...playing in the rain. =)

hopefully will be back soon...might even have some knitting updates too!
His Blessings,
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment