This week was a pretty good week. It seemed to go pretty fast and by Friday, my boss was having such a good day that he decided that it would be no problem if I just took 1/2 a day! WOO HOO!
The day before I found out that my brother Josh had found some really cheap tickets ($29 one way) thru Alligiant Air and came to visit for the weekend. Norah and I stayed at my moms ALL DAY on Saturday and hung out with my mom, Mark and Josh. (Josh W was playing golf.)We played some fun card games, looked at some pictures Josh took with his new (old) camera. It's a pretty neat camera though, it takes the same picture side by side and when you look at the picture(s) thru a special viewer, the pictures end up being one picture that is 3dimensional. If you have a facebook account, you can check out some of his pictures on his page!
Let's see, I also ended up getting a nice sinus infection on Friday. It happens to me like clockwork, about every 3 months. Oh Boy! I think Norah ended up having a little cold or something too. She seems to be doing better today though (sunday). We're getting ready to go to Dave and Barb's for dinner. Ed and Sandy Baatz will be there as well. Friends of the family we havent seen for a while. So our weekend will end well im sure.
I hope everyone else is doing good...Until next time...*HUGS*



No comments:
Post a Comment