So...this weekend was busy, but fun. We went up to my dad's in Rome City after work on Friday. Spent the night and the next morning Josh and I went canoeing down Pigeon River with a bunch of ppl from his work while Norah hung back at PaPa and NiNi's.
Canoeing was fun...glad it's just once a year though. Something crazy always happens when we go canoeing with this group though. This year it was me trying to get out of the canoe to make a 'pit stop' and finding out that whatever I started walking on was NOT solid ground and I quickly starting sinking this the most DISCUSTING MUCK ever! The faster I tried to get out of it, the deeper I sank. The deeper I sank, the SMELLIER it got. Oh boy, needless to say I freaked out and started to cry while Josh was trying to get the canoe to me and rescue me. Lets just say I will remember to make sure that im walking on Hard ground from now on. Josh ended up have a good ole time too. He ended up getting a little too tipsy by the end of the ride, so I drove home...trailer and all.
Norah had a fun time with Papa and Nini. She got to have breakfast with them and then later played with her cousins, Lindsey and Hunter. She was really tired by the time we got back, but worth all the suckers Papa offered im sure. Unfortunatly we didnt get any pictures from the weekend so I'm just going to put a few on here of Norah talkin on the phone. (pretend she's talkin to you!) =)
Here is a video of Norah talkin on the phone...it was towards the begining of the year.


No comments:
Post a Comment