Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Officially Fall!!

So it's offically fall, and I'm officially EXCITED! I love the fall; leaves changing color, cool-longsleeve shirt-days, bon fires, holidays soon to come. It's just, refreshing!

One of the new things that has come into our family this fall is Josh hunting. I think he's always kinda had an interest in it, but since getting to know my dad a little more, he's deffinately into it now. I'm excited for him. I know how much my dad has enjoyed it since I can remember and I think it's a good thing for 'my boys' to do. I may sometimes come off annoyed about it...but ultimately I'm happy they do it. This past Saturday, Josh, my dad, my brother-in-law John and my great Uncle Don left for Canada to do some goose hunting. Josh just called me today and said they are having a great time together. I think he said so far they have gotten over 25 birds and counting! They should be getting home sometime EARLY Sunday morning. Norah and I have fared well since he's been gone. We've had normal schedules Mon-today but I took Thurs and Fri off to get house stuff caught up and enjoy some mommy and Norah time. We're deffinately looking forward to daddy to come home though!

Saturday, Oct 4th is the annual Apple Fesitval in Kendallville. Josh's Aunt Doris' husband, Brian, his family owns and opperates Bakers in Kendallville and they have a booth at the Apple Festival every year with cider and carmel apples and more. So, every year the family heads up to sit behind the booth, hang out and trade watching the kiddos and getting food. It's great fun and awsome food!


HAPPY FALL!!
Norah blowing kisses...

1 comment:

mckeefamily03 said...

Hey girl! I love the page! I miss you guys! Glad to hear that life is going well! We really need to get together again some time. It seems it works best for us to plan things in advance!