Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Won't You Come and Sing With ME!

Lately Norah has been learning things very quickly and of course the only way we know she is learning things is because she is starting to express what she learns...a lot. So today, as Josh and I were making dinner...Norah all of the sudden started busting out singing the ABC song. I personally have never heard her sing it and I dont think she ever has up until today at that moment. Well, she did a pretty good job for not ever practicing out loud, so I asked her to sing it to my phone. (I have a video recording thing on my phone.)
So now may I introduce....
The ONE.....THE ONLY>>>MISS NORAH WERLING!!!!!!!!!! YYYYEAAAHHH!!! (hehe)

(turn up your volume)

And of course we should just add in her quick rendition of Jingle Bells!...............Drum Roll Please.......

3 comments:

mckeefamily03 said...

I love it! She is so precious! Hope you guys are doing great!!

Amber Connors said...

Smart girl! Hooray for Norah! Love to you all! Cousin Amber

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

So Cute!!! I found you guys through Amber's Blog about Evan! Technology is so wonderful! Now we can keep up with all the cousins who are states away!! LOL! Good to see you guys! - Joy